Welcome! I am looking forward to having a great year. There are a few things that I expect
to occur throughout the year that will ensure our class runs smoothly. They are as follows:
- All students are to be at school by 8:30 am. Also, to ensure a healthy learning environment each child must wash their hands upon arrival to the classroom. Please ensure that this takes place before leaving each morning during your child’s arrival to school.
- Read weekly newsletters; the weekly class newsletter is posted online and on our parent information board just outside the classroom.
- Some of our activities during the day can be messy! For these reasons each child is required to keep a spare change of clothes in a labeled Ziploc bag at school at all times. (Socks, Shirt, Shorts/Pants, Underwear and Shoes)
- Please check your child’s cubby every day because they may have soiled clothing or important items.
- Each child has a flip folder located outside of the classroom on top of the cubbies; this is where you will receive any accident reports or reminders for upcoming class events. These flip folders should be checked daily to ensure that you stay informed about your child’s day and classroom happenings.
- Please write your child’s name on everything (lunchbox, jackets) to avoid losing any important items that belong to your child.
- Please do not send toys from home to school. Special blankets to sleep with are acceptable.
Thank you for your cooperation!